WHY WE GIVE
We are a people that share our time and resources. This means we are generous with our time, our money and our possessions in order that the world can be blessed. We are free to do this because God has shared his greatest riches with us by giving us his Son Jesus.
Help fund the mission of moving people from where they are to where God wants them to be in the following ways:
Whether you’d like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations or view your giving history, you can do it all online. It’s quick, easy, and secure. With our new, enhanced service you can give by using your checking account, debit or credit card (that you pay off each month!), whichever is most convenient. These safe and flexible options are easiest ways to give to First Baptist Church. Thank you for your support!
There are two giving options:
with your Debit or Credit Card. It’s quick and easy with no registration or log-in required.
LOG IN TO GIVE
Log into MyFBFirst, our secure online community to access a full range of features including, scheduling ongoing giving, view your giving history, print contribution receipts, or give using your checking account, debit or credit card. MyFBFirst registration is fast, simple and secure. If you’ve not created your MyFBFirst user account, sign up here
HOW TO SET UP AUTOMATED GIVING
If you’ve not created your MyFBFirst user account, simply go to this link and insert your name, number, email and phone number. Once your account has been created, you will sign in using your credentials and then do the following to set up automated giving:
1. Click on the “Give” tab on the left of your screen
2. Choose “Checking Account” or “Debit / Credit Card” in the “Repeating Gift” Section
3. Insert the amount you would like to give and how often you’d like to do so (ie, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
4. Insert your billing and financial information
5. Authorize your payment
6. Click “Submit”
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Place your check or cash in the offering plate during the worship service. Extra giving envelopes are available for your convenience. There are also offering drop boxes located outside of the Adult Wing and the Admin Office.
AUTOMATIC BANK PAY
Automatic Bank Pay is an easy and effective way to systematically give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow your bank’s instructions to set up First Baptist Church as a new payee.
To give by mail, send checks to:
First Baptist Church
1600 S 8th St
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Thank you for your continued support of First Baptist Church! To view/print a summary of your giving, you will need to login to MyFBFirst. Once you’ve logged in, do the following:
• Click on the “Give” tab on the left of your screen
• Under “Actions” on the right side of your screen click on “My Giving Statement”
• Choose “Individual”or “Family”
• Choose the appropriate Date Range
• Select “Deductible Only” if printing for tax purposes
• Click “Create”
• A giving statement will open for you and may be printed from this screen.
• You may also access this information under the “Financial” tab of your Profile.
For questions or assistance with giving statements, please contact the Church Financial Office.
If you have any questions concerning ways to give, please call the First Baptist Church Office at (904)261-3617.
Read Confessions of a
Former E-Giving Objector